Disclaimer: The programs listed below are not organized by the ASSH and are posted here for informational purposes only. Please contact the program organizer for registration details or for information on sponsorship opportunities.
The 2nd International Advanced Orthopaedic Congress (IAOC 2015) (March 19-21, 2015, Dubai)
10th World Symposium on Congenital Malformations of the Hand and Upper Limb (May 7-9, 2015, The Netherlands)
International Conference on Dupuytren Disease (May 22-23, 2015, The Netherlands)
9th Triennial Symposium of Hand and Wrist Biomechanics International (June 15-17, 2015, Milan)
In conjunction with FESSH 2015
2016 IFSSH & IFSHT Congress (October 24-28, 2016, Argentina)
- Events occurring within 4 weeks of (prior to or following) an ASSH program will not be listed.
- The event must be related to the field of hand and upper extremity surgery.
- Listings are limited to courses that offer CME (applies to N. America events only)
- The request must be from a current ASSH member.
- Payment of a $250 USD must accompany event listing application.