FILL OUT THE TABLETOP EXHIBIT & INDUSTRY FORUM APPLICATION
You are invited to join the American Society for Surgery of the Hand at one or more of our stand-alone courses taking place in 2014! Our small course educational programs are targeted for surgeons specializing in hand, orthopaedic and plastic surgery, as well as allied health professionals serving the hand care profession. Exhibiting and presenting at an Industry Forum at these events allows you to reach leaders in the field of hand surgery and therapy in an intimate, small course setting. Enjoy exceptional sales and networking opportunities at an affordable rate.
Course Tabletop Exhibit Fee of $1,000 includes:
- One 6’x30” skirted table and two chairs.
- Company listing with contact information in the onsite program.
- One set of our pre-registered attendee mailing labels (by request, one-time use only).
- Final post-meeting attendee registration list.
- Complimentary breakfast and boxed lunches for exhibit staff.
- The opportunity to meet physician decision-makers from medical practices and health facilities from across the country!
Industry Forum for small courses fee of $2,000 includes:
- Opportunity to highlight products through an in-depth presentation.
- Increase awareness of products and teach hand care professionals how to properly use surgical equipment and tools.
- Content and faculty selected by sponsor.
- Includes session room setup, basic A/V package and registration/promotion services.
A $500 discount will be given to companies who plan to exhibit and present an Industry Forum AT THE SAME MEETING. Discounts are not available for multiple meetings.
Download the 2014 Course Tabletop Exhibit and Industry Forum brochure.