Match Day for the 2016-2017 program year is May 27, 2015
Match Day for the 2015-2016 program year was May 28, 2014. Post-Match Day, information regarding unfilled positions can be obtained by contacting the programs directly. Please use the ASSH Fellowship Program Directory to search for any of the programs listed below.
The NRMP oversees the match program and has immediate information regarding programs with unfilled positions. Effective immediately, all Match participants can contact the NRMP at no cost to themselves, using new toll-free lines recently installed by the NRMP. Applicants to the Match should dial (866) 653-6767.
If you did not participate in the Match, use the NRMP general contact number of (866) 653-6767 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open positions for the 2015-2016 program year:
- Allegheny General Hospital Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship (ortho) 1
- *Banner Good Samaritan Hand, Upper Extremity, and Microsurgical Fellowship (ortho) 4
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center Hand Surgery Fellowship Program (ortho) 1
- University of Miami / Jackson Memorial Hospital Plastic Hand Surgery Fellowship (plastic) 1
- University of Tennessee - Campbell Clinic Hand Fellowship (ortho) 1
- York Hospital Hand Fellowship (ortho) 1
*This program’s ACGME accreditation is pending, but anticipates full accreditation by July 1, 2015. This new program is currently accepting applications for the 2015-2016 academic year. For the 2016-2017 academic year, this program will be participating in the NRMP Match program for which the application deadline is February 1, 2015. These positions are open to graduates of ACGME-accredited residencies in orthopedic, plastic or general surgery.